"In his new political thriller,?The Election Heist,?novelist Ken Timmerman has written another page-turner, with all the suspense of election drama, voter recounts, and political high-stakes poker the way the game is played in today's super-charged political reality. If you enjoy the scheming of talented but devious political operatives, media personalities angling to make their careers on a 'gotcha' moment, and the winner-take-all gambles today's candidates for political office must take, this is a book you can't afford to miss."?
– Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D., bestselling author of "The Obama Nation," "Unfit For Command," and many others
"Americans will be shocked to learn that even their paper ballots are not secure if the software that counts them can be compromised. In addition to being top rate entertainment,?The Election Heist?was a real eye opener."?
– Rep. John Rutherford (FL-4)
"In 2020, governments still do not take the threat of a major election security breach seriously. Ken Timmerman gets it! His scenario in this book is all too plausible, which means the realities are chilling... A good and timely read."?
– Tom Malatesta, nationally recognized cyber security expert
"If you don't think election security is important, think again. Ken Timmerman's new book shows why all of us should be worried about the 2020 election."?
– Stephen Moore, economic advisor to President Trump and Heritage Foundation senior fellow
"Every American voter who cares about the integrity of our election processes, regardless of political affiliation, should read?The Election Heist. Only someone who has been in the political warfare trenches like Ken Timmerman could write such a timely, political thriller 'work of fiction' like this."??
– Hon. Joseph E. Schmitz, former Inspector General of the Department of Defense and author, "The Inspector General Handbook: Fraud, Waste, Abuse, and Other Constitutional 'Enemies, Foreign and Domestic'"
"A political thriller that will keep you at the edge of your seat unable to put it down."?
– Lady Brigitte Gabriel, bestselling author, founder and chairman, ACT for America
"Thank God voting machines in America are secure for now, otherwise?The Election Heist?provides a fictional account of a horrible disaster very different from the nightmare we already face of corrupted voter rolls, absentee ballot fraud, and administrative incompetence in election offices across the country."
– J. Christian Adams, member of President Donald Trump's advisory commission on election integrity, President of the Public Interest Legal Foundation, Department of Justice voting veteran, and New York Times bestselling author of "Injustice"